10 Minute Techniques!
This experiential workshop will cover MANY techniques to help Children and Adolescents with a variety of issues. If you're ready to learn something new or just wanting to enhance your therapeutic toolbox, then this workshop is for you!
Learning Objectives: Participants will be able to…
1. Identify key developmental differences between children and adolescents.
2. Identify the primary therapeutic factor in counseling kids.
3. List three benefits of directive and non-directive interventions.
4. Identify benefits of Play-Based Interventions.
5. List MANY therapeutic interventions for a variety of issues.
Date: September 23, 2016
Location: 935 Bilbo St. Lake Charles, LA
CEU'S: 6 Clock Hours (NBCC, Social Work, Play Therapy)